- ✓ INSTANTIZED BCCAs IN 2:1:1 RATIO: GNC’s BCAA supplement features instantized BCAAs with 3.5gms Leucine, 1.75gms Isoleucine, and 1.75gms Valine in the ratio 2:1:1, which is a perfectly balanced combination to help build lean muscles and boost immunity.
- ✓ EXPEDITES POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: This BCAA powder contains 1gm L-Glutamine to minimise muscle fatigue and promote faster recovery after workout.
- ✓ IMPROVES BLOOD FLOW IN MUSCLES: GNC’s BCAA supplement for men has 1gm L-Citrulline that increases the blood flow towards muscles, giving you more energy for a charged-up feel.
- ✓ MAINTAINS PEAK PERFORMANCE: Vitamin B6 is added to compensate for its loss during heavy fitness sessions. This addition replenishes the depleted vitamin B6 reserves, maintaining the workout momentum.
- ✓ EASILY DIGESTIBLE WITH ZERO ADDED SUGAR: GNC’s BCAA supplement is free from Caffeine and Creatine, preventing dehydration or digestion discomfort. It contains zero added sugar to match your health goals.
- ✓ THE GNC TRUST: Since 1935, GNC has emerged as one of the global pioneering heads in the field of health and wellness with over 85 years of scientific expertise and 100+ stores globally. We at GNC are committed to help everyone lead healthier lives by maintaining ingredient transparency, truth in labelling, and high product purity to bring the best to you.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.